Most of the time heroes are invisible. Sometimes heroes prefer their acts of kindness to be anonymous. Robin Williams was one of those quiet heroes.
The more interconnected we are in sharing and supporting each other, the more we all THRIVE.
On 9/11 I planned to give away memorial bracelets to those who chose to be Robin for someone else. These lovely memorial bracelets remind us of his legacy and one of his best known phrases: WORDS AND IDEAS CAN CHANGE THE WORLD.
Many want to BUY this bracelet. It is not for sale. It can only be gifted, if you offer compassion and kindness to someone who is vulnerable. And what is really beautiful is that you can enjoy it’s soft glow at night and remember that there are other people like you that make our world a more loving place… together.
BY PARTICIPATING AND SHARING YOUR STORY, YOU INSPIRE OTHERS AND GIVE THEM IDEAS TO DO THE SAME.
Learn more about this concept here.
One World Tributes ~ 9/11/15
- 9/11 One World Tribute ~ 9/11 stirred profound sentiments and we chose to focus on the acts of kindness and compassion.
- It’s not the dates that count, but what you do with the DASH ~ Learning about Robin’s life, how he lived it and how he loved is a heart warming journey.
- 1978, magical soul of Robin Williams is revealed to the world. ~ He blew our minds and opened hearts when he hit the TV airwaves.
- The Pursuit of the Holy Grail ~ This was a theme of Robin’s work and personal life for decades.
- Good Morning NASA! ~ Going out of your way to get into trouble can be FUN!
- Ode to the Pan ~ They really loved him. ~ BANGERANG!!
- Comic Relief ~ The legacy of Andy Kaufman lives on, uhm… I mean Comic Relief.
- Boosting Buddies ~ Sharing in his success was important to him
Last, but probably most important…
- The Fisher King ~ This was the peak of Robin’s career when he was on fire creatively and spiritually. I made special music video tribute that I wish he could have seen! More Fisher King posts can be found by clicking on the category link above the title. Oprah’s interviews were fantastic!!!
About the project: Instead of “liking” Robin and all that he stood for, you are being invited to be Robin for someone else. Let’s echo an immense legacy and fill the world with MORE love.
Let’s rise to the occasion and show that all the love Robin has given to us mattered in imagining and creating a better world for us all.